Project Learning Tree’s awarding-winning, multi-disciplinary curriculum resources teach students how to think, not what to think. PLT develops critical thinking, problem solving, and effective decision-making skills. Independent evaluators confirm PLT increases students’ knowledge, reasoning, and academic skills. Join the 650,000 educators across the country who use PLT’s flexible materials to bring the environment into their classrooms—and their students into the environment.
Cost $40. Click here to register or for more information.
This online workshop is specially designed to help you:
- Engage your students in learning about the environment—both outside and indoors
- Make learning and teaching fun with hands-on activities
- Teach core subjects (especially STEM, reading, writing, and social studies)
- Meet academic standards (including Common Core and the Next Generation Science Standards)
- Easily incorporate lessons into your existing curriculum or non-formal education programs
- Become eligible to receive a PLT GreenWorks! grant to fund a service-learning project for your students
- Meet your professional development requirements – this training qualifies for FOUR continuing education credits
Project Wet: Water Education Portal
The mission of Project WET is to reach children, parents, educators, and communities of the world with water education. We invite you to join us in educating children about the most precious resource on the planet — water.
Fostering responsible action towards wildlife and natural resources.